FLASHFORGE NEW Creator Pro Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
On Backorder until mid February- Please send email to email@example.com if you would like to be notified when this item is back in stock.
FlashForge Creator Pro is the newest desktop 3D printer that is built upon open source platform. It prints ABS better than ever with improvements and new hardware additions. The perfect 3D printer providing the ultimate user experience that DIYers and hobbyists are going after.
The True Personal
3D Printer for Makers
Creator series 3D printer is open source so you can continuously upgrade and advance together with the Maker Community. Use your favorite software to slice your creations or flash Creator with a custom firmware to unlock additional functions. Open source makes the Creator series truly a personal 3D printer—a 3D printer custom-tailored to your needs.
Versatile Dual Extruder
That Achieves More
3D printing provokes our minds to think creatively. It inspires us to seek new ways to old solutions and improve how existing things work. Creativity shouldn’t have any boundaries, so that every individual can experiment and become an innovator.
We’ve engineered a dual extruder with this concept in mind—a dual extruder that has no limits. In stock form, Creator Pro prints ABS, PLA, nylon, dissolvable filament, and even composite materials such as wood and metal. The extruders can be modified to print flexible and other composite materials that may come out in the future.
Spacious Build Area
Creator Pro has a lot of open space for your creations to build on. Its print bed stretches 9 inches across and 6 inches deep. And with a maximum build height of 5.7 inches, the print bed is large enough to fit three 12-ounce beverage cans with more room to spare at the top.
An Entirely New Build
The all-new build platform system has been redesigned to provide a more stable vertical movement. Its full metal platform can withstand high print bed temperature and minimize warping. And the 3-point leveling mechanism makes leveling the print bed faster than before.
The Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
Key features and improvements:
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- FlashForge Creator Pro.
- 2 spool holders.
- 2 spools of filament (net weight: 2.2 pounds per spool, material and color randomly selected).
- 2 filament guide tubes.
- Accessory bag containing nuts, screws, and hex wrench set.
- Power supply cable.
- USB cable.
- End stop switch cable (spare part).
- Acrylic covers kit.
- 4GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and user manual).
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA